Creating huge data in very less time.

venutaurus539 at gmail.com venutaurus539 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 01:44:41 EDT 2009

Hello all,
            I've a requirement where I need to create around 1000
files under a given folder with each file size of around 1GB. The
constraints here are each file should have random data and no two
files should be unique even if I run the same script multiple times.
Moreover the filenames should also be unique every time I run the
script.One possibility is that we can use Unix time format for the
file   names with some extensions. Can this be done within few minutes
of time. Is it possble only using threads or can be done in any other
way. This has to be done in Windows.

Please mail back for any queries you may have,

Thank you,
Venu Madhav.