please include python26_d.lib in the installer

Compie johanc at
Tue Mar 31 21:50:38 CEST 2009

On 27 mrt, 17:01, Carl Banks <pavlovevide... at> wrote:
> OTOH, it's possible that SWIG and Python just happen to use the same
> macro to indicate debugging mode.  So I think you raise a valid point
> that this can be problematic.  Perhaps something like _Py_DEBUG should
> be used instead.

This would be a good solution IMHO. I'm not the only one facing this
problem. The internet is full of people looking for this file...

_DEBUG is automatically defined by Visual Studio when you build the
Debug version of a project.

So I'm proposing: please use _PYTHON_DEBUG for this purpose. Would
this cause any problems?