Help required to read and print lines based on the type of first character

Abhinayaraj.Raju at Emulex.Com Abhinayaraj.Raju at Emulex.Com
Thu Mar 5 00:54:21 EST 2009

Thank you for the suggestions.

Some little reading gave the idea and it works well too. :)

Here is the code:
fileIN = open("test.txt")
count = 0
for line in fileIN:
	data= line

	if '####' in data:
		count = 4
	elif '###' in data:
		count = 3
	elif '##' in data:
		count = 2
	elif '#' in data:
		count = 1
	elif data.find('#') == -1:
		count = 0

	if (count == 0):
		print data + '\nlooks like a code line...\n'
	elif(count== 4):
		print data + '\ninvalid line!\n'
	elif count>=1:
		for i in range(0, count):