FW: Anyone read "Python Interview Questions: Python Certification Review"?

Paul Sammy paul.sammy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 06:23:49 EST 2009

Thanks for the comments on this topic.  I shall read the thread suggest by
Tim and avoid the book.  (I did look for reviews on Amazon, but I used
amazon.co.uk, so I missed the Perl book reviews).
I also emailed the company to ask more about the 'Python Certification' that
the book title alluded to; if I get a reply I will forward it to the mailing
list.

thanks again,

Paul