Ban Xah Lee

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 13:39:34 EDT 2009

On Mar 7, 5:52 pm, Xah Lee <xah... at gmail.com> wrote:

> HARASSMENT BY JOHN BOKMA
>
> I was harassed by a newsgroup poster John Bokma (a regular of
> comp.lang.perl.misc) to have my web hosting service provider kick me
> off. This happened in 2006.

I know the feeling. I have this super geek with nothing but time on
his hands constantly following me around like a flies on an elephants
crack. This lowlife has nothing better to do with his time. But, i
guess at least this give his poor miserable life some meaning. It's
nice to know i can help those poor saps less fortunate than me :)