Ban Xah Lee

Lew noone at lewscanon.com
Mon Mar 9 22:08:54 EDT 2009

Larry Gates wrote:
> For me, the worst thing is when I'm programming, and a bug *actually* gets
> on my monitor.  In real life, I'm this tough person: a rugged tradesmen.
> I'm so phobic of bugs that I'll run away screaming like a girl.

I had a smudge on my monitor some years ago.  It was on the frame, not the
screen itself, but visible on the side.  The person next to me pointed at it,
thinking an insect had crawled onto the monitor, and asked, "Is that a bug?"

I looked, realized it was a baked-in blemish and answered, "No, it's a feature."

I didn't realize what I had done until after I said it.

--
Lew