Ban Xah Lee

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Mar 9 23:54:50 EDT 2009

On 2009-03-10, Byung-Hee HWANG <bh at izb.knu.ac.kr> wrote:
> "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy at druid.net> writes:
>> Byung-Hee HWANG <bh at izb.knu.ac.kr> wrote:
>>
>>> Don't worry, Xah. At least, my minds is running on your rails.
>>> Please do not stop. BTW, what do you think about using Gnus
>>> instead of G2/1.0?
>>
>> So you are going to repeat his postings in their entirety so
>> that those that block him will see them anyway, right?  Wrong.
>> We'll just block your posts too.
>>
>> *plonk*
>
> Xah i know is a crazy critic,

Hey, we have standards here!  If you're going to do
psychological diagnoses, you have to quote at least one
Wikipedia article.

> not bad guy. Let's respond with critique for a critique, not
> ban.

Well, First, it's pointless: he pays no attention to either
critics or critiques.  And B) it annoys everybody else.

[I trust that by this point in the thread everybody but the
masochistic or morbidly curious have plonked this thread.]

--
Grant