Is python worth learning as a second language?

alex goretoy aleksandr.goretoy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:35:00 EDT 2009

I've only read he subject and a few lines from other responses.

yes, it is worth learning. I came from PHP to Python. It's very powerful and
makes application development easier for me than in PHP and/or C#, but bash,
well that depends on the type of bash. It has a lot of diffent ways you can
use it too, so that adds to how powerful it is.

-Alex Goretoy
http://www.goretoy.com

Samuel Beckett  - "Birth was the death of him."