eval(WsgiApplication)

Дамјан Георгиевски gdamjan at gmail.com
Sat May 2 08:15:38 EDT 2009

>> > How do I do this in python3?
>>
>> What's wrong with importing it?
>
> The problem is that my wsgi files have a wsgi extention for mod_wsgi
> use
..
> mod_wsgi has a .wsgi handler because it is recommended to rename the
> wsgi file with wsgi extensions to avoid double imports
> cherrypy server has a dispatcher class

You can either use .py extension for the wsgi files OR use a custom
importer that can import your .wsgi files
http://docs.python.org/library/modules.html

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

Scarlett Johansson: You always see the glass half-empty.
Woody Allen: No. I see the glass half-full, but of poison.