stuck with PyOBEX

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Sat May 2 10:41:26 EDT 2009

On Saturday 02 May 2009 14:25, alejandro wrote:

> I am having problems with connect() it says that it doesn't have sendall
> atribute.
>
> Error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "novi_pokusaj.py", line 25, in <module>
>     client.connect()
>   File "C:\Python25\lib\PyOBEX\client.py", line 356, in connect
>     return Client.connect(self, header_list = [headers.Target(uuid)])
>   File "C:\Python25\lib\PyOBEX\client.py", line 127, in connect
>     response = self._send_headers(request, header_list, max_length)
>   File "C:\Python25\lib\PyOBEX\client.py", line 81, in _send_headers
>     self.socket.sendall(request.encode())
> AttributeError: BluetoothSocket instance has no attribute 'sendall'>>>
> Exit Code: 1
>
> Did you manage to run it under windows?

I haven't tried to run it under Windows. I just assumed that BluetoothSocket
would have the same API on both Linux and Windows.

Looking around, it seems that this is something we can work around:

http://svn.navi.cx/misc/trunk/laserprop/client/BluetoothConduit.py

I'll send you an updated version to try if you would like to test it.

David