Reg: MFC71.DLL

koranthala koranthala at gmail.com
Sun May 3 12:54:11 EDT 2009

Hi,
   I had written a python 2.4 program. When I made it to an executable
with py2exe, it told that the mfc71.dll is not added - so I may have
to ship it separately. It also showed many other dll's which are all
in windows/system32 - which again it said is not added.
   Now, I have two questions -
  (1) Should I include mfc71.dll separately? - I found in the
following dicsussion -
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/96933f0b9a1a0f12/887675601f5c5c63
- that mfc71 might not be needed. Should I ship it separately?
  (2) The dlls in windows/system32 - do I need to ship it separately?

Koran