python docs for beginner programmer?

Gökhan SEVER gokhansever at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:21:27 EDT 2009

Hey,

I am a person who gets bored too quickly, too especially reading
technical materials, and if the author(s) have the habit of wondering
off the subject often. So far, I like Wesley Chun's Core Python book
the most as a Python beginner like you. He also has video training
material on the same subject. Easy to read, very well explanations and
good chosen examples...

That said, after getting a few months of familiarity, I want to get
into the roots of the Python. So where else could be the best choice
but the actual language user guide and reference manual :)

Enjoy your Python programming adventures...

Gökhan