if statement, with function inside it: if (t = Test()) == True:

Mon May 4 18:49:46 EDT 2009

MRAB wrote:
> If you're not limited to ASCII then there's '←' (U+2190, 'LEFTWARDS
> ARROW'). It's a little too late now, though.
Well, if you are old enough, that was the ASCII graphic for the
character now printed as '_' (ASCII), and SAIL used it for assignment
statements, causing much consternation when our source code displayed
funny on new-fangled terminals.  So, just an unfortunate setting on
the time machine is the basic flaw.

--Scott David Daniels
@Acm.Org