phd at phd.pp.ru
Wed May 6 08:09:13 EDT 2009
I'm pleased to announce version 0.9.10, a minor bugfix release of 0.9 branch
What is SQLObject
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described
as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be
easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite,
Firebird, Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also known as SAPDB).
Where is SQLObject
News and changes:
News since 0.9.9
* Another unicode-related patch for MySQL; required because different
versions of MySQLdb require different handling::
- MySQLdb < 1.2.1: only ascii
- MySQLdb = 1.2.1: only unicode
- MySQLdb > 1.2.1: both ascii and unicode
* Setup requires FormEncode version 1.1.1+.
* Fixed a minor bug - pass name to DecimalValidator.
* Fixed a bug in InheritableIteration - pass connection to child
* A bug was fixed in PostgresConnection.columnsFromSchema() - foreign keys
are now recognized and created as proper ForeignKey with correct
column name and table name.
* Bugs in PostgresConnection and MSSQLConnection related to properties was
fixed. A note for developers: from now on properties in DBConnection
classes are forbidden as they don't work with Transaction -
Transaction.__getattr__() cannot properly wrap 'self' so a property is
called with wrong 'self'.
* Transaction instances now explicitly raises TypeError on close() -
without this calling Transaction.close() calls connection.close() which
* A bug in SQLiteConnection.columnsFromSchema() that led to an infinite
loop was fixed.
For a more complete list, please see the news:
Oleg Broytmann http://phd.pp.ru/ phd at phd.pp.ru
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
More information about the Python-list