Which python version do I use with "virtualenv"?

Krishnakant hackingkk at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:03:18 EDT 2009

> You are confusing virtualenv with a custom-build python. You can of course
> use VE with a custom-build python, but then there isn't as much use for it,
> as you then have a distinct python-instance already - unless you are going
> to share it amongst projects, which then leads to the question why you
> don't use VE *without* the custom-build python.
Well, Turbogears works perfectly with python2.5, although there are
people who use it with 2.6 as well.
I have to keep 2.6 because my screen reader orca giave me some problem
with 2.5.

So I have no option but to keep a seperate python2.5 in some different
directory and have ve use it.

would just like to know how I can get ve to use that installation and
not the one on my system by default.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.