Unable to build libpython2.5.so on OS X 10.4

elwinter elwinter at verizon.net
Thu May 7 11:56:50 EDT 2009

Christian,

Thanks for the response. I knew about the .dylib suffix, but that's
not being built either, even when I supply the --enable-shared option
to configure. I also tried the --enable-unicode configure option, but
no joy. Might there be some additional OS X package I need to install
to get this to work?

Thanks,
Eric