Tutorial or example use for python-graph library

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Fri May 8 09:21:30 EDT 2009

I have just discovered the python-graph library. I've been interested
in graph algorithms for a long time, so I'd like to give this a try.
But there seems to be very little in the way of examples, or tutorial
documentation available. There's the API documentation, but that's not
really narrative form. And there are some examples in the
distribution, but these seem to be essentially artificial examples,
rather than real-world code (and they don't have much in the way of
documentation!)

Are there any reasonably-sized tutorials, or examples of common real-
world code, using this package? My google-fu wasn't strong enough to
find anything directly :-(

Thanks,
Paul