ISO exemplary Python scripts

kj socyl at 987jk.com.invalid
Fri May 8 20:35:03 EDT 2009

I'm learning python, for the umpteenth time.  This time I decided
to start out by writing Python scripts for everyday tasks.  Most
of these scripts are meant to be used only once or twice, but a
few of them have become useful enough that I'd like to make them
a little bit more solid...

I'd like to learn from well-written Python scripts, with well-structured
options parsing, good error and help messages, clear organization,
etc.

Can someone point me to good examples of Python scripts?

TIA!

kynnjo