Missing c.l.py posts (was Re: php to python code converter)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun May 10 08:27:05 EDT 2009

In article <mailman.5314.1241816812.11746.python-list at python.org>,
MRAB  <google at mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:
>J. Cliff Dyer wrote:
>> On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 17:19 +0200, Pascal Chambon wrote:
>>>
>>> PS : Am I the only one having most of answers rejected by the
>>> antispam
>>> system of python-list ? That's humiliating :p
>>
>> I've had several messages not make it through.
>>
>> :(
>
>Same here ("Message has a suspicious header").

I've been trying to investigate several instances of posts to
comp.lang.python.announce getting approved and making it out to the
mailing list but not the newsgroup.  In each case, reposting as plain
text fixed the problem.  I suggest that anyone having similar problems on
c.l.py do the same thing.

--Bill Harlan