stand alone exec

Pascal Chambon chambon.pascal at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 11 13:59:12 EDT 2009

Hello

It sounds indeed like a runtime library problem...

You should run a dependancy finder (like dependency walker -
http://www.dependencywalker.com/) on your executable, and thus see what
might be lacking on other systems.
I know that on *nix systems there are tools to see more precisely what's
missing, but on windows, exept that tool I don't know much.

Regards,
Pascal