please help with python program

chedderslam chedderslam at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:39:04 EDT 2009

I am trying to use Album Cover Art Downloader, software someone
recommended to me.  It works fine on my work computer, but not at
home.

When I try to save the cover art, I get this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "lib/albumart\albumart_dialog.py", line 623, in
setCoverForItems

  File "lib/albumart\albumart.py", line 194, in setCover

  File "lib/albumart\albumart_target_windows.py", line 56, in setCover

  File "C:\Python24\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 1399, in
save

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'D:/My Music/Ani DiFranco/
Canon/Disc 1\\folder.jpg'

I have removed the read-only attribute on the folder, and added
"Everyone" with full control for security.  Not sure what else to do.
I would really like to get this working so any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!