Fwd: Re: Unable to install Pywin32 for Python 2.6.2

David Lyon david.lyon at preisshare.net
Thu May 14 01:08:12 EDT 2009

On Thu, 14 May 2009 08:33:12 +1000, Mark Hammond <skippy.hammond at gmail.com>
wrote:

> But if PYTHONPATH was set incorrectly it really doesn't matter how
> Python was installed, it would still fail.  The installer didn't set
> PYTHONPATH, a human did.

Hi Mark,

Well I am just trying to write a package manager for python because
I felt spoiled on my last platform, perl. When I came to python I found
a bit primitive in python under windows in comparison. I felt like
starting to write something that might be useful..

I've personally used your packages at work and find them useful.

At the same time it is a very interesting learning process about python
and how it works..

Best Regards

David