Python code-bloat tool-- warning n00b stuff...

anand j anand.ibmgsi at gmail.com
Sat May 16 13:13:30 EDT 2009

Hi,
    I am looking for a bunch of rules or a tool that takes the code for my
python class and checks the amount of code bloat and points out where i can
improve. I am a n00b to python and built an application linking wordnet and
graph packages. but somehow have this nagging feeling my code is too bloated
with too many functions..... might just be paranoia , but worth an
investigation i guess.....

Sorry if this is a repeat/trivial question, I could not find any
comprehensive links on google or the mailing list archive that is within my
gmail. Currently, trying to download the other archives and index using
whoosh and try searching it.

Thanks

Anand J
Center for Behaviour and Cognitive Sciences
University of Allahabad
Allahabad-211002
http://sites.google.com/a/cbcs.ac.in/students/anand
The man who is really serious,
with the urge to find out what truth is,
has no style at all. He lives only in what is.
                 ~Bruce Lee