Help with Tkinter on OS X --- driving me insane!

Edward Grefenstette egrefen at gmail.com
Sun May 17 21:06:55 EDT 2009

Thanks to Kevin and Ned for the pointers.
The question is now this. Running find tells me I have tk.h in the
following locations:
===
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/
Versions/8.4/Headers/tk.h
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/include/tk.h
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/
Versions/8.4/Headers/tk.h
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/tk.h
/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.5/Headers/tk.h
/System/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.4/Headers/tk.h
/usr/include/tk.h
/usr/local/WordNet-3.0/include/tk/tk.h
===

This seams to entail that the Tk 8.4 framework seems to be installed
in
===
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/
Versions/8.4/
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/
Versions/8.4/Headers/tk.h
/System/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.4/Headers/tk.h
===

Whereas Tk 8.5 is installed in:
===
/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.5/
===

Which ones should I delete? Should I remove all the other tk.h files?

Sorry if these are rather dumb questions, but I really do appreciate
the help.

Best,
Edward