Subversion commit from Python?

Jack Trades JackTradesPublic at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:32:04 EDT 2009

On May 19, 3:53 am, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l... at geek-
central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
> In message <ac63e27e-2dd9-4c27-ace0-
>
> d9e205be7... at s31g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>, Jack Trades wrote:
> > On May 19, 12:26 am, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l... at geek-
> > central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:

> >> What bugs?
>
> > I'm not 100% sure, but I think it had to do with executable
> > permissions on the cgi scripts.
>
> Possibly your CGI scripts are running as some user like "nobody", which
> doesn't have the right access to the files/directories. Changing APIs won't
> help here.

Thanks for the help, I'll have to look into that further.  If that is
the case, would setuid be appropriate here?  Or is there a better way
to give the script the appropriate permissions?
The only thing that baffles me is that the script works before a
commit and only sometimes after a commit, if it were an access problem
wouldn't it fail before the commit as well?