URGENT! Changing IE PAC Settings with Python

K-Dawg kdawg44 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:06:56 EDT 2009

Hello,

Thanks for any response.  I am in a crisis where one of our networking guys
moved where our PAC file is housed.  There was a group policy set in Active
Directory that set the PAC file location in Internet Explorer to the new
location.

However, we have 100 remote centers that have about 3 to 4 machines that are
not on AD (from before an AD migration).  These machines did not receive the
update.

Is there a way I can write a python script to run from my machine to jump
out to a list
--
Kevin Holleran
Master of Science, Computer Information Systems

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit." - Aristotle

"A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by
conformity stays down for good. " - Thomas J. Watson