Your Favorite Python Book

Gökhan SEVER gokhansever at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:02:27 EDT 2009

Hello,

I received an autographed copy of CPP, 2nd Edition after joining to Safari's
"What is Python" webcast. They published the recorded session online as
well. Check
http://www.safaribooksonline.com/Corporate/DownloadAndResources/webcasts.php

As you will see from the lecture, he is a very motivated instructor. Mostly
likely you will want to grab a copy of the book after watching the condensed
Python introduction course.

Gökhan