How do you serve Cheetah in production? webpy+cheetah

mobiledreamers at gmail.com mobiledreamers at gmail.com
Thu May 28 03:05:40 EDT 2009

How do you serve *Cheetah* in *production*?

Guys can you share the setup on how to precompile and serve cheetah in
production

Since we dont compile templates in webpy it is getting upstream time out
errors. If you could share a good best practise it would help

*

Jeremy jeremy.james at gmail.com wrote: For a production site, I use Cheetah
with pre-compiled templates - it's very fast (the templates import
especially quickly when python compiled and optimised). A bit of magic with
the imp module takes a template name and a base directory (configured in a
site-specific config) and loads up that template, taking care of #extends
and
import directives as appropriate. I don't use the built-in support for

Cheetah, however. The new template library is also only imported to display
the debugerror page

--
Bidegg worlds best auction site
http://bidegg.com