What text editor is everyone using for Python

edexter Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Sat May 30 10:42:03 EDT 2009

On May 30, 6:28 am, "Hendrik van Rooyen" <m... at microcorp.co.za> wrote:
> "Lie Ryan" <lie...... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > norseman wrote:
> > > Suggestion:
> > > Take a look at the top two most used OS you use and learn the default
> > > (most often available) text editors that come with them.
>
> > Which means Notepad on Windows?
>
> you could live dangerously and use WordPad...
>
> - Hendrik

I will sometimes use word pad but i perfer syntax highlighting.. I
have been tempted to fork out some cash what I would be after is to be
able to define my syntax file, the ability to use code snippits, the
ability to add tools and compilers...  until then I use spe, vim,
emacs, boa constructor, I had a couple of other ones but I probily
won't miss them that much.. The python to c compiler coming of age is
something I am looking foward to and is something I would like to have
supported in my editor (shedskin it is all coming back to me now).