How to measure the memory cost in Python?

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Fri May 1 04:42:02 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 1:03 AM, Li Wang <li.wang.d at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
> I want to measure the actual memory cost of a particular step in my program
> (Python program), does anyone know if there is some function in Python could
> help me to do this job? Or should I seek other tools to help me?

See Gabriel's answer in your other thread "Measure the memory cost in Python".
And please don't post duplicate threads asking essentially the same
question, especially when you were given a perfectly acceptable answer
and not that much time has past since you started the other thread.

Cheers,
Chris
--
http://blog.rebertia.com