About one class/function per module

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Mon Nov 2 10:02:43 EST 2009

Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
> Peng Yu wrote:
>
>>  I can navigate to the definition of
>> class and function by vim + ctags,
>>

> Start learning a decent editor (emacs is mine) which allows you to deal
> with all of your perceived "problems"
>
> Diez

This is a declaration of war against the vi community. We won't give up,
prepare for vengeance !
By the way, why the hell would someone wants to limit itself to one
function per file, file names would be probably related to the function
name, that would make changing function name a nightmare, not mentiong
the history issues when using version control systems. Definitely a bad
idea.

JM