self.__dict__ tricks

Aahz aahz at
Tue Nov 3 05:54:08 CET 2009

In article <02fd0c85$0$1326$c3e8da3 at>,
Steven D'Aprano  <steve at> wrote:
>On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:15:48 -0500, Tim Johnson wrote:
>> Many programmers I know stay away from 'lists' such as this, because
>> they are afraid to show their ignorance. Me, I'm fearless, and I have
>> learned a lot that I might not have otherwise.
>The only stupid question is the one you are afraid to ask.

"There are no stupid questions, only stupid people."
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

[on old computer technologies and programmers]  "Fancy tail fins on a
brand new '59 Cadillac didn't mean throwing out a whole generation of
mechanics who started with model As."  --Andrew Dalke