Pyfora, a place for python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Nov 3 09:20:38 EST 2009

Daniel Fetchinson <fetchinson at googlemail.com> writes:

> I was referring to this comment by Ben:
>
> "Suggestion: Please don't make efforts to fragment the community."
>
> This IMHO is hostile, because it presupposes that the mere goal of the
> OP is fragmenting the community

It presupposes nothing of any goal. It describes a predictable result of
the OP's efforts, and requests those efforts to cease.

So I deny the characterisation of that request as hostile.

--
 \     “Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.” |
  `\                                                 —Henry L. Mencken |