Pyfora, a place for python

Alan Franzoni doesnotexist at franzoni.invalid
Thu Nov 5 06:47:22 EST 2009

On 11/5/09 3:25 AM, Ben Finney wrote:
 Please, be more specific. As I said earlier in this thread, a “forum”
> could be a mailing list, a Usenet newsgroup, a walled-garden web
> application, an IRC channel, or a face-to-face meeting in a pub.
>
> So speaking of comp.lang.python as though it's *not* a forum is
> confusing. Please choose a term that makes it clear why what one is
> speaking about is distinct from the comp.lang.python forum.

Ok, when speaking about "forums" I meant a web-accessible public
discussion group, something like those based on phpBB or Invision.

But, as they correctly told me, this newgroup/mailing list is already
web-accessible via Google Groups, so there would be no need for other
web-based mirrors.

--
Alan Franzoni
contact me at public@[mysurname].eu