Freezing python files into executables

Aahz aahz at
Fri Nov 6 02:54:19 CET 2009

In article <c3604abd-677a-428a-94fa-c0e3f5a22912 at>,
Mike Driscoll  <kyosohma at> wrote:
>Something that you might want to try in the future is GUI2Exe, which
>allows you to play with a whole slew of freezing modules:

Does GUI2Exe work from just the command-line?  I spent a fair amount of
time getting rid of the Mac GUI .pkg creator and I sure don't want to
introduce more GUI into our ant build process.
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

[on old computer technologies and programmers]  "Fancy tail fins on a
brand new '59 Cadillac didn't mean throwing out a whole generation of
mechanics who started with model As."  --Andrew Dalke