comparing alternatives to py2exe

Jonathan Hartley tartley at
Fri Nov 6 19:30:12 CET 2009

On Nov 5, 2:26 pm, Paul Boddie <p... at> wrote:
> On 3 Nov, 16:58, Jonathan Hartley <tart... at> wrote:
> > Recently I put together this incomplete comparison chart in an attempt
> > to choose between the different alternatives to py2exe:
> >
> Nice comparison! Perhaps this could join the material on the Wiki
> eventually:
> If you don't want to spend time marking the table up, I'm sure I could
> help you out.
> Paul

Nice idea Paul, and thanks for the offer. I'll ping you for guidance
at least, as and when I reckon I've got the table into half decent
shape. I notice the wiki page you linked to contains a bunch of
options and information I wasn't even aware of, so I've probably got
some work to do before that happens.