pythonw.exe under Windows-7 (Won't run for one admin user)

SD_V897 SD_V897 at NoSuchMail.Com
Tue Nov 10 10:39:46 EST 2009

Rhodri James wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 21:19:44 -0000, SD_V897 <SD_V897 at nosuchmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Rhodri James wrote:

>>>  A little more information, please.  How does it not work for the admin
>>> user?  Is there a traceback?  What do you get if you try to invoke it
>>> from a command line?
>>>

>> Hi Rhodri, here's a dump file, don't know if this helps or not..
>
> So Windows is reporting a crash, then.  I'll repeat my last question in
> particular; what happens when your admin user runs the program you're
> trying to invoke from the command line?

Hi Rhodri, Python Command-Line works fine. Are toy recommending to
invoke IDLE from there or from windows command line? Sorry I'm not to up
on Python is there a command that would run IDLE from command?

If I run idle.py -c -d

I get idle is not defined.

Thanks
SD