Can't Write File

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:46:40 EST 2009

> Now, the problem is that it doesn't print the picture. It prints only the
> url. Please try:
> http://angrynates.com/stcroixresort/cart/getpic.py?w=1&i=1
> Now, if I go into mysql and the correct database and enter:
> select pic1 from products where ID=1;
> it starts printing out all sorts of crap (indicative of an image) and I
> have
> to close my ssh client. So it's there, all right. So, here I am back to
> trying to figure out how to get that stupid image to print. Please take a
> look at the code above and advise.

I'm fairly sure this was gone through before -- what I'm getting is being
properly sent as a JPEG, but it *doesn't contain valid JPEG data*, so the
browser can't render it. What the URL you pointed me at seems to contain
is the 'readable' representation of an array object.

--
Rami Chowdhury
"Never attribute to malice that which can be attributed to stupidity" --