how to install python-spidermonkey on windows

elca highcar at
Fri Nov 13 05:32:57 CET 2009

Hello all,
im making some script with python mechanize,
one of problem is it really hard to find which support javascript supported
web client scraping or crawler.
actually i was found some such as python-spidermonkey and pykhtml and so on.
but most of all only support on linux .
i want to make my python script with exe file.
so definitely i have to install on windows platform.
my question is ..are there any method to can install python-spidermonkey or
pykhtml on windows platform?
i really need to support windows platform.
if anyone can hint or help really appreicate!
thanks in advance
Sent from the Python - python-list mailing list archive at