python simply not scaleable enough for google?

Fri Nov 13 07:24:13 EST 2009

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 04:48:59 -0600, Tim Chase wrote:

> There might be some stand-alone news-readers that aren't smart enough to
> support word-wrapping/line-breaking, in which case, join the 80's and
> upgrade to one that does.

Of course I can change my software. That fixes the problem for me. Or the
poster can get a clue and follow the standard -- which may be as simple
as clicking a checkbox, probably called "Wrap text", under Settings
somewhere -- and fix the problem for EVERYBODY, regardless of what mail
client or newsreader they're using.

--
Steven