wsgi with separate css file

Alena Bacova athenka25 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:34:57 EST 2009

Hi all,

I just wanted to know if anybody tried using wsgi as a web server that would
be serving html file with separate css file. I managed to make my wsgi
server display only on html file ( it has got the form tag, and I'm serving
do_get and do_post call to) but I would like to have formatting stored in
separate css file, rather then embedded in html code. Plus being able to
serve image files with the html would be nice addition.

I tried to google the thing, but there wasn't any explicit example of such
thing. After I get the do_get request from browser and html is posted I do
get "do_get /file.css" request, but I have no idea how to serve that.

Any help, examples, suggestions more then welcome.

Thanks.
Alena