ANN: esky 0.2.1

Aahz aahz at
Sat Nov 14 02:14:30 CET 2009

In article <mailman.391.1258154934.2873.python-list at>,
Ryan Kelly  <ryan at> wrote:
>Out of curiosity, what freezer package did you settle on in the end?
>I'm curious it see if esky could easily switch between different
>freezers (although it currently depends on some rather deep details of
>the bbfreeze format).

We're currently using py2app and py2exe and are planning to use cx_freeze
for Linux.
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

[on old computer technologies and programmers]  "Fancy tail fins on a
brand new '59 Cadillac didn't mean throwing out a whole generation of
mechanics who started with model As."  --Andrew Dalke