A "terminators' club" for clp

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 06:26:41 EST 2009

On Nov 14, 4:59 am, kj <no.em... at please.post> wrote:
> But, as I already showed, I'm out of my depth here,
> so I'd better shut up.

Don't give up so easy! The idea is great, what Paul is saying is that
most people who read this group use newsreaders and that has nothing
to do with google groups. These guy's have kill filters for just this
sort of thing but either way the emails are on their puters so they
have to deal with them on an individual basis. It would be nice
however to clean up the Google group version and rid it of the plagues
of spam infestations.