A "terminators' club" for clp

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 18:52:51 EST 2009

On Nov 14, 4:52 pm, Terry Reedy <tjre... at udel.edu> wrote:
> So, the only reason to use c.l.p is if one wants to post anonymously,
> like the spammers do ;-).

I don't think that completely correct. Lots of people find GG's to be
more suited to their news reading pleasures, i am one of them. I hate
to have an email just overflowing with mails all the time. Here in
GG's, i just come and go without worrying about deleting messages or
kill filters or whatever.

Maybe even Guido himself uses GG's? Heck for all we know Guido could
have a "pybot" sending all these spams just so Python's TIOBE index
will increase! ;-)