IDE for python

Ben Finney ben+python at
Mon Nov 16 22:17:17 CET 2009

Jonathan Hartley <tartley at> writes:

> I'd like to offer the group the anecdote of the great Resolver IDE
> migration.

It's great to see something refreshing and new — data beyond a single
person's subjective experience! — come out of a topic that looked like
it was just going to re-hash the same tired topic.

Thank you.

 \       “What I resent is that the range of your vision should be the |
  `\                                 limit of my action.” —Henry James |
Ben Finney