Accessing a Web server --- how?

Nick Stinemates nick at stinemates.org
Tue Nov 17 13:51:55 EST 2009

This is what the History and Compare URL translates to:

http://service.nordea.com/nordea-openpages/six.action?target=/nordea.public/bond/nordeabond.page&magic=(cc+(detail+(tsid+310746)+(view+hist)))&

Some questions..
Do you have an idea on what the tsid is? It looks like it's a unique
identifier for the chart and the only thing you'll need to change.

Are you only interested in this chart or others?

How would you like to extract the data? Is saving the chart enough or would you like to extract values from the chart?