Is there a way to load multiple wxhtmlwindow at the same time?

Abe abegong at
Tue Nov 17 19:02:04 CET 2009

All -
  I'm working on a program that loads a series of web pages so the
user can view them quickly one after another.  I'm using python and
wxhtmlwindow, and the page loading is really slow.  Is there a simple
way to load up the next few pages in the queue while the user is
looking at the current page?

- Abe

PS - If the answer involves threading, can you please point me to some
resources on threading in wx?  I know the basics of GUI programming in
wx and threading in python, but I have no idea how to put them