IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

Lie Ryan lie.1296 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:23:41 EST 2009

hong zhang wrote:

> [...]

Where is the output file? Could it possibly be located in a device that
is impossible to write even for root (e.g. filesystem mounted as
read-only or CD or floppy with the readonly switch active or NTFS
partition without ntfs-3g driver)?

Can you write to this file from outside python (try echo-ing to the
file)? What's the permission of the folder?

The output of your 'df' shows that you only have one partition (for
root) and nothing else; it is quite uncommon for linux/unix to be setup
with only one partition, you didn't trim anything right?

What's the output of:
$ mount