Python/HTML integration: phileas v0.3 released

Steve Howell showell30 at
Thu Nov 19 20:18:32 CET 2009

On Nov 19, 10:53 am, papa hippo <hippost... at> wrote:
> The prime goal of 'phileas' is to enable html code to be seamlessly
> included in python code in a natural looking syntax, without resorting
> to templatng language.
> see:
> I intend to submit phileas to the python.announce  forum within the
> next few days. Any feedback received now will be gratefully received
> and may lead to improved quality of that submission.

Hi Larry, looks like interesting stuff!

There appears to be a problem with this page:

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './'

I do like the idea of having a more Python-oriented way to generate