python and Postgresq

Ben Finney ben+python at
Mon Nov 23 12:01:54 CET 2009

"Diez B. Roggisch" <deets at> writes:

> I'd recommend psycopg2.

I'd recommend installing ‘psycopg2’, but using it at a slight distance
by installing ‘SQLAlchemy’ <URL:> to give a useful
Pythonic access layer while having full access to SQL whenever needed.

 \       “People come up to me and say, ‘Emo, do people really come up |
  `\                                            to you?’” —Emo Philips |
Ben Finney